Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Clarification

I will not, except for typographical errors, go back and edit a previous post. I figure that whatever I put out, if it needs to be corrected, should remain published and be corrected with another psot. Such is the case here.

In this post, I may have left the impression that I believe Conservatives are Christian and Liberals are not, and that is the cause of the great divide. Let me clarify as that is not the case. What I think is that, as a nation, we are loosing the Judeo-Christian moral basis for living, and the left has jsut lost it farther and faster than the right. That's not to say the right is not loosing it as well, just at a slower pace.

I believe that as a culture, we are loosing our compass, but generally speaking, those on the left are father down that road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home